IT Project, 2000
Due date: 9am, Monday, week 17 (6th Nov)
In this assignment you make changes to assignment 1 as suggested by your tutor,
and add in user interface classes.
If you have done a reasonable job in assignment 1,
the model classes should not need any changes apart from corrections.
In your tutor's box. Only one copy of listings and diagrams per group
- A copy of your assignment 1, so that the tutor can see what changes
- Updated documentation showing all the changes you have made to
assignment 1. That is
- A brief description of the system, including any assumptions you have made.
- High level use cases and
an expanded use case.
- Sequence diagram for the expanded use case in 3.
- Contracts for a system event from the sequence diagram in 4.
- Collaboration diagram for a system event from the sequence diagram in 4.
- Class diagram for the model classes.
- Listing of code for the model classes.
- Test plan and result of testing of a system event.
- In addition, add to your expanded use case a set of screen dumps
showing the system responses as user interface screens.
- A class diagram for your user interface classes and the use case
controllers. There should not be any need to show all of the model
- Listing of code for the user interface classes.
- Screen dumps showing the result of testing of a system event.
- There should be a table of contents including the classes
(so the tutor doesn't have to go hunting). Pages should be numbered.
- Code should be in courier, using tabs for alignment.
- Hand drawn diagrams is fine.
- Where you are asked to supply only one of several (expanded use case,
contract, collaboration diagram), choose one with some substance.
You have to demonstrate to your tutor that you understand the
diagram and its purpose.
Jan Newmarch (http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au)
Last modified: Mon Jul 31 13:32:20 EST 2000
Copyright ©Jan Newmarch