IT Project, 2000
Due date: 9am, Monday, week 9 (11th Sept)
Concentrate on the model (problem domain), not on the view (user interface)
or persistence (storage) subsystems.
These will be addressed in assignment 2.
In your tutor's box. Only one copy of listings and diagrams per group
- A brief description of the system, including any assumptions you have made.
- High level use cases and
an expanded use case.
- Sequence diagram for the expanded use case in 3.
- Contracts for a system event from the sequence diagram in 4.
- Collaboration diagram for a system event from the sequence diagram in 4.
- Class diagram for the model classes.
- Listing of code for the model classes.
- Test plan and result of testing of a system event.
- There should be a table of contents including the classes
(so the tutor doesn't have to go hunting). Pages should be numbered.
- Code should be in courier, using tabs for alignment.
- Hand drawn diagrams is fine.
- Where you are asked to supply only one of several (expanded use case,
contract, collaboration diagram), choose one with some substance.
You have to demonstrate to your tutor that you understand the
diagram and its purpose.
Jan Newmarch (http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au)
Last modified: Mon Jul 31 13:32:20 EST 2000
Copyright ©Jan Newmarch